Signing Your Master Promissory Note (MPN)
The instructions below will assist you in the electronic procedure for signing your Master Promissory Note (MPN) for your Federal Perkins, Nursing, Health Professional, or Primary Care loan.
Please Note: Your FSA ID is required to complete the process. If you do not have a valid FSA ID, you must access the Department of Education website site at https://studentaid.gov/fsa-id/create-account/launch and obtain a valid FSA ID.
- Log in to ECSI's Web site at https://www.ecsi.net/promi2
- Provide your Social Security Number, last name, and date of birth.
- Provide your FSA ID when requested on the Student Authentication Network page.
- Most pages require that you accept the terms by checking a box at the bottom of each page.
- You must provide complete reference information for yourself, next of kin, and two additional references. Failure to complete all lines accurately will prevent this loan from disbursing to your account.
- PROMISSORY NOTE - Read completely. Electronically sign at the bottom of the promissory note page. The electronic signature includes a check off box plus your full legal name.
Your electronic promissory note will be reviewed by the Creighton University Student Loan Department before any monies are disbursed. If there are any issues, you will be notified by either an email and/or a letter.