Grow the Seed of Faith in You
Campus Ministry offers a wide variety of programs and resources to help you grow in love of God and others. In addition to our worship and retreat opportunities, these programs are also available to support you in your faith journey:
- Christian Life Communities (CLCs) invite you to gather in community through prayer and devotion to share in the exploration of faith active in our world.
- The ENGAGE faith speaker series provides a meal as well as food for thought to process in conversation with others.
- VIA hikes combine prayer, reflection, discussion, and appreciation of the beauty of creation.
- The Interfaith Core Team invites religiously diverse undergraduate students to lead their peers in opportunities for learning, shared prayer, and celebration of the many religious traditions present on our campus.
- BrewJays (webpage coming soon) is our program for graduate students, offering inspiration from a featured speaker and discussion over coffee.
We also offer opportunities to grow personally by connecting you with spiritual directors and advisors. And be sure to check out our Faith in Action links for ideas on how to live out a faith that seeks justice and reconciliation.
Explore the variety of Faith Development opportunities Campus Ministry has for you in the menu on the left. Wherever you are on your faith journey, we hope to offer you a means of taking that journey further.