Instructor of Japanese
Humanities Center 222
Phone: (402) 280-2547
Modern Languages and Literatures
Fax: (402) 280-3703
- M.A., Sophia University (Chinese History), 1978
- B.S., Univ. of Nebraska at Omaha (Education), 1993
- B.A., Sophia University (Japanese History), 1976
- B.A., Creighton University (History), 1975
- Beginning Japanese
- Intermediate Japanese
- Advanced Japanese
- M.A. Thesis:"Educational Modernization in Early 20th Century China."
- B.A. Thesis:"The Making of the John Hay Doctrine and the Open Door Policy in China."
- Japanese as a second language (Japan)
- Secondary education with endorsements in World History & Japanese language (Nebraska)