Finance Employee Training
Financial Training Programs Designed for Results
The financial courses from Creighton University can help fill skills gaps within your company. We offer employee development courses on a variety of topics—from behavioral finance to fiscal leadership and more.
Schedule a Class or Program
Director, Business Development
Employee Training Options
- Introduction to Financial Psychology
- Applied Behavioral Finance
- The Psychology of Family Finances
- The Psychology of Personal Finances
- Financial Communication & Client Interviewing
- Accounting Basics for Non-Financial Managers
- Fiscal Leadership
- Certified Treasury Professional
For more in-depth training, we offer financial certificate programs. Participants can get up to speed on industry trends and gain a broad knowledge base. With a certificate, your employees can finish their program faster than a traditional degree or go at their own pace. A certificate may count toward a specialization within a future MBA if participants decide to pursue it in the future.
For the most committed and ambitious finance professionals, we also offer master’s degrees in finance.
- Investment Management and Financial Analysis (MIMFA)
- Finance (MFin)