June survey results at a glance:
* For a fifth straight month, the overall index remained above growth neutral.
* Manufacturing job losses were recorded for the month.
* For the second half of 2016, one in six firms expects layoffs while one in four anticipates additional hiring.
* Inflation gauge moved higher while export orders plummeted.
* Kansas, which exports only 0.3 percent of gross domestic product to Great Britain, is the most susceptible to British economic turmoil among the nine states in the region.
July Survey Results at a Glance:
* For an 11th straight month, the Rural Mainstreet Index fell below growth neutral.
* Farmland prices remained below growth neutral for the 32nd straight month.
* Bank CEOs reported a 6 percent decline in farmland prices over the past year.
* Bankers expect cash expenses will exceed cash revenues for one in five crop farmers in the region.
* Bank CEOs expect farm loan defaults to grow by 5.4 percent over the next year.