New ebooks in ClinicalKey
New ebooks available in ClinicalKey
- Anesthesia: A Comprehensive Review (Hall, Brian) 5th ed
- Clinical Lipidology: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease (Ballantyne, Christie) 2nd ed
- Cummings Otolaryngology (Flint, Paul) 6th ed
- Esthetic Dentistry: A Clinical Approach to Techniques and Materials (Aschheim, Kenneth) 3rd ed
- Genitourinary Pathology: Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology (Zhou, Ming) 2nd ed
- GI/Liver Secrets Plus (McNally, Peter) 5th ed
- Intraoperative Consultation: Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology (Marchevsky, Alberto) 1st ed
- Nathan and Oski’s Hematology and Oncology of Infancy and Childhood (Orkin, Stuart) 8th ed
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Secrets (Selbst, Steven) 3rd ed
- Robbins and Cotran Atlas of Pathology (Klatt, Edward) 3rd ed
- Skeletal Trauma: Basic Science, Management, and Reconstruction (Browner, Bruce) 5th ed
- Stevens & Lowe’s Human Histology (Lowe, James) 4th ed
- Textbook of Gastrointestinal Radiology (Gore, Richard) 4th ed
- Whiplash: Evidence Base for Clinical Practice (Sterling, Michele) 1st ed
Posted January 6 2015
New AccessPharmacy Books
New editions from AccessPharmacy.
Top 300 Drug Flashcards (requires user to register for free account)
Posted January 6 2015
New Accessmedicine editions
New ebooks and new editions from AccessMedicine.
- Behavioral Medicine: A Guide for Clinical Practice
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Occupational & Environmental Medicine
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Pediatrics
- Harrison's Manual of Medicine
- Symptom to Diagnosis: An Evidence-Based Guide
- Understanding Medical Professionalism
Posted December 14, 2014
New Clinical Pharmacology Mobile App
Clinical Pharmacology has released a new drug information app. To get it:
- go to the Clinical Pharmacology website
- Click where it says CP Mobile App
- Click no you don't have an existing user name
- Fill out the registration form (creates an user name and password)
- Download the free app from the app store (versions for iOS and Android)
- Unlock the app with the user name and password you created
Try it out and give your feed back to the liaison for Pharmacy resources, Bryan Stack.
Posted November 18, 2014
Bates' Visual Guide to Physical Examination, 5th ed
Bates' Visual Guide to Physical Examination, 5th ed, is now available online through the Health Sciences Library. The 5th ed includes the Bates’ Physical Examination Videos and the OSCE Clinical Skills Videos for more than 8 hours of video content. Unique features are: an Anatomy Review prior to beginning the physical examination, “See Also” videos, PDF transcripts, closed captioning, and Searching for video clips.
Posted October 7, 2014
Stat!Ref has a mobile app for iOS, Android and BlackBerry devices. Register for a free temporary account and then use that login and password to activate the free app from the different app stores. The Health Sciences Library provides access to Stedman's Medical Dictionary, Scientific American Medicine, AHFS Drug Information, Trissel's Handbook of Injectable Drugs, and Davis Drug Guide for Nurses among other ebooks via StatRef. Ask the reference staff if you have questions or need help at firstname.lastname@example.org, via the IM chat box on the resource pages, or call (402) 280-5138.
Posted October 1 , 2014
Henry Stewart Talks: The Biomedical & Life Sciences Collection
The Creighton University Health Sciences Library has coordinated trial access for you to view the Henry Stewart Talks: Biomedical & Life Sciences Collection through the end of the year. The collection provides immediate access to over 1,500 online seminar style talks containing the latest research, developments as well as the fundamentals presented by the world’s leading experts including a number of Nobel Laureates. This prestigious new resource is perfect for the classroom setting, the lab, your research, as part of your course curriculum, as a study/reference tool for your students and for personal interest.
To provide feedback, or for more information, please contact Diana Boone in the Health Sciences Library at 402-280-5175 or email@example.com.