About Heider College of Business
Heider Develops Business Leaders
Guided by our Jesuit heritage, we form leaders who use their business education to promote justice and improve the world.
What Makes Heider College of Business Truly Unique?
- 3/3 Law Program allows students to complete dual business and law degrees in 6 years
- One of the 1st in the nation to offer FinTech undergrad degree program
- Top 2% of business schools worldwide accredited in both business and accounting by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International
- 1 million+ miles traveled by students on 6 continents and to 23 countries (2018-19)
- The Heider College of Business is the 1st named college at Creighton University, recognizing philanthropists Charles (BSC’49) and Mary Heider
- 8 CFA Charter holders among the faculty (the most respected designation in finance) — more than any university
- Creighton Business Symposium—the largest student-run business conference in the nation
- 1 iJay store—the first and one of only two student-run, Apple® authorized campus stores in the world
- Only university in the country offering a four-year leadership development program and a four-year career development program for all business students
- $8 million+ of University funds managed by students through the Portfolio Practicum class
- Alumni live and work in every state in the U.S. and in countries around the world
- 80% of students come from out of state
- No. 14 Undergraduate Finance
- No. 19 Undergraduate Analytics
- No. 25 Undergraduate Accounting
- No. 24 Online Master’s Business Programs
- No. 35 Online MBA
- No. 16 Online MBA Business Analytics
- No. 19 Online MBA Finance
- No. 21 Online MBA General Management
- No. 30 Online MBA Programs for Veterans
of students complete at least 1 internship
employment success rate for accounting majors for past 10 years
for first-time CPA pass rate
Your investment in a top-ranked education will pay off as our success rate for graduates is 99%.
What Creighton Teaches
"Not only does the Heider College of Business teach you how to become an ethical business leader, it teaches you how to be a good person at the top of your profession."
Nicholas Nalbach, Class of '16
Finance & Management