Admitted Graduate Students
You're one step closer to reaching your Graduate School goals
Congratulations on being admitted to the Graduate School at Creighton University, one of the best universities in the nation. Your education here will transform your life—and help you to transform the world.
Your graduate degree is so much more than a single achievement. It’s symbolic of your drive, hard work and dedication to your field. Most importantly, it’s an investment in yourself and your future.
We know you have questions, and the Creighton community is here to help you though your important next steps.
If you’re wondering where to start:
- Activate your BLUE account. Use your NetID and select 'Activate Account'. This gives you access to Creighton systems and services.
- Activate your NEST account. This is your private, web-based portal into all your business at Creighton. To activate your account, follow these instructions.
- Check your application for portal for any outstanding items. If you have any questions, contact information for your academic coach or program director will be available in your portal.
- Login to CUmail. This is your Creighton email account.
- Register for classes. Depending on your program, your academic coach or program director will help you with this process. Login to your portal for contact information.
- Apply for financial aid. Contact our Office of Financial Aid for information specifically for graduate students. They can help with payment plans and guide you to find information about possible employer tuition assistance or scholarship opportunities that could be available.
- Update your immunization records. To protect your health and the health and well-being of our campus community, we have immunization requirements. Learn more at Student Health Services.
- Make sure you comply with the health insurance requirement. All full-time students must have comprehensive health insurance.
- Apply for a parking permit. If you plan to park on campus, you’ll need a permit. Make sure to get yours before the start of classes.