How To Check Application Status Or Update Your Application
You’ve applied to Creighton University School of Medicine – now what?
After we have received all of the required application materials, your application will be considered complete, and the Office of Medical Admissions will notify you by email. These materials include:
- Verified AMCAS
- MCAT scores
- Secondary application
- Letters of recommendation
- Application fee
Once your file is complete, the Committee on Admissions encourages you to provide updates to your application. The Committee appreciates receiving the following updates:
- Grade updates for coursework in progress during the time of application
- Shadowing experiences
- Clinical experiences
- Non-medical service experiences
To upload updates through the Secondary Application Portal, follow these instructions
- Log in to the Secondary Application Portal.
- Click the ‘Check Status/Next Steps’ menu option located on the right of the page. You will be taken to the Check Status page.
- Under the ‘Update Materials’ section, click the Document Uploads radial button. You will be taken to the Update Materials page. Follow the instructions on the page to submit your updates.
Please note that the Office of Medical Admissions does not accept books, tapes or bulky objects.
Office of Medical Admissions
CL and Rachel Werner Center for Health Sciences Education
2616 Burt Street
Omaha, NE 68178