Graduate Medical Education Office
The Creighton University Office of Graduate Medical Education oversees all residency and fellowship programs, with approximately 250 residents and fellows.
Improve the human condition for our residents, fellows, and the patients that we serve by being a national leader in transformative and innovative education.
- Create a diverse workforce of physicians in residencies and fellowships that will work in the areas of medicine that are underserved in Nebraska.
- Support and grow underrepresented specialties, academic positions and physicians who can work in areas that suffer shortages including rural, under resourced and socially disadvantaged populations.
- Create a culture in our GME programs of continuous quality improvement that will create highly competitive programs with a national reputation.
- Dedicate ourselves to maintaining the principle of “Cura Personalis” despite growing in size, scope and specialties.
- Demonstrate the value of academics to our healthcare partner Common Spirit
- Transform residents and fellows into critical, ethical and moral thinkers so they can be agents of change in the healthcare system.
Graduate Medical Education Office Staff
Joann L. Porter, MD
Associate Dean for Graduate Medical Education
GME Institutional Coordinator
Allison M. Harlow, PhD
Director for Wellness & Resilience
Senior Program Manager
Administrative Assistant III
Seeking energetic and creative servant-leader as new Radiology Residency Program Director at a leading Catholic university medical school. Small radiology residency with dedicated and productive Core Faculty. Hybrid Academic-Private practice of 38 radiologists allows for great flexibility in tailoring your daily work to your greatest satisfaction. Leaders in the GME Office and School of Medicine are very supportive and collaborative. Competitive salary with 10+ weeks vacation and great benefits in an affordable Midwest city. This is your opportunity to make a critical difference in the lives of individuals and play a major role in the formation of the next generation of radiologists. Please contact Shirleane Lange at email@example.com for further details.