Residencies & Fellowships
An Exceptional Graduate Medical Education Experience
Improve the human condition for our residents, fellows, and the patients that we serve by being a national leader in transformative and innovative education.
COVID-19 Information and Resources
View the most recent information for Residents and Fellows regarding COVID-19.
Our Program Locations
Creighton University School of Medicine sponsors more than 35 residency and fellowship programs on our campuses in Omaha an Phoenix. Thirty of our 35 programs are ACGME-accredited. Through Creighton’s partnerships with CHI Health in Omaha and Dignity Health/St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center, Valleywise Health and District Medical Group in Phoenix, our residents and fellows have access to state-of-the-art medical facilities and a diverse population of patients.
With a reputation for mouth-watering cuisine, exciting attractions and continuous growth, Omaha is an excellent location for doctors and healthcare professionals to continue their education.
Known for its year-round sunshine and warm temperatures, Phoenix anchors a sprawling multicity metro area known as the Valley of the Sun, a wonderful place for healthcare innovation.
- Create a workforce of physicians in residencies and fellowships that will work in the of areas of medicine that are inadequate to serve the populations of Arizona and Nebraska. This would include certain under represented specialties, academic positions and physicians who can work in areas that suffer shortages including rural, under resourced and socially disadvantaged areas of Arizona and Nebraska.
- Create a culture in our GME programs of continuous quality improvement that will create highly competitive programs with a national reputation.
- All parties will dedicate themselves to maintain the sense of “cura personalis” despite growing in size, scope and specialties.
- Each faculty member and resident/fellow will value the new identity of belonging to the Creighton programs and while sharing best practices of each partner, will work towards building a new and integrated GME program.
- Transform residents and fellows into critical, ethical and moral thinkers so they can be agents of change in the healthcare system.