5th Annual Veterans Day Care Package Drive
Donate to the Troops
Nov. 11-12, 2019
Join this effort to show our support, offer gratitude and encourage continued strength to the men and women defending our freedom abroad.
The Office of Military and Veterans Affairs, in partnership with the Staff Advisory Council, is supporting our service members currently deployed overseas with a care package drive. This year, we are excited to partner with our neighbors at Offutt Air Force Base by adopting their 55th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron. This unit consists of technicians dedicated to providing mission-capable intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance and national command and control aircraft and deployment teams to 12 squadrons in six countries.
Snacks, drink mixes for water bottles, energy bars, jerky, nuts, trail mix, cookies, gum, candy, sunflower seeds, hot sauce, toothpicks, toiletries, Q-tips, baby wipes and/or games. Personal notes are welcome, too.
PLEASE NOTE: Refrain from any aerosols as they may not be shipped. Items do not need to be packaged for shipping. The Office of Military and Veterans Affairs will combine the donations for efficient shipment.
Drop Off Donations At:
Please drop off items during regular office hours.
- Bergan Mercy: Education Building, 5th Floor Near Elevator
- Boyne Building: Room 154
- Brandeis Hall: Registrar’s Office, Room 202
- Criss Complex I: Research Compliance Office
- Eppley Building: Graduate, Adult and Professional Studies, Room B11
- Facilities Management
- Harper Center: Financial Aid, Room 1100;Welcome Desk, 2nd Floor; Administrative Assistant Areas, 3rd and 4th Floors
- Hixson-Lied Building: Atrium Near HS-MACA
- Old Gym: Division of Information Technology
- Reinert-Alumni Memorial Library, Lower Level: The Success Center, Suite L27
- School of Dentistry: Student Entrance, 1st Floor; Faculty Suites, 3rd and 4th Floors
- Swanson Hall: Residential Life and Housing Central Office, Room 136
- Wareham Building: UR/UCOM, 1st Floor Entrance