403(b) Retirement Plan
Retirement benefits are an important part of your total Creighton University compensation package. As a University employee, we offer an attractive 403(b) savings plan. Careful planning will help make your retirement years more comfortable and secure.
Creighton University Retirement Program allows you to electively defer monies from your payroll check on a tax-deferred basis into the 403(b) plan. You are eligible to contribute up to the IRS limit each calendar year.
You defer paying income tax on the money you and the University contribute (when eligible) to the plan until withdrawal. In addition, investment earnings accumulate tax-free until a withdrawal. The Plan does not allow post-tax contributions.
- Retirement Plan Overview and Login Instructions
- Retirement Plan Participation
- Principal Financial Account Changes
- TIAA-CREF Login Instructions
- TIAA-CREF Account Changes and Salary Reduction Agreement(modify your elective deferral percent)
- 2015 IRS Maximum Contribution Limits
- Retirement Plan Matching Contribution Eligibility
- Current Table for Participants Contributing to the Retirement Plan
- 2 Year Early Plan Entry to Receive Matching Contribution
- Prior Service Eligibility at Creighton University
- Minimum University Contribution
- Base Compensation
- Participants Changing Investment Providers
- Naming Your Beneficiaries
- Quick Plan Summary of the Retirement Plan of Creighton University