GSG funds full-time/part-time graduate students at Creighton University that are presenting at an academic conference. Funding for full-time students will include up to $500 for travel/lodging and up to $200 for registration and abstract fees and the total shall not exceed $700. Funding for part-time students will include up to $250 for travel/lodging and up to $200 in registration and abstract fees and the total shall not exceed $450. NOTE: GSG Does not reimburse for food expenses!
To receive funding the student must:
1. Download and complete the Graduate Student Travel Funding Request Form:
2. Turn in the completed form to Taunya Plater in the Graduate School Dean's office Eppley B11 no later than 15 academic school days prior to the conference start date.
3. Keep a copy of the completed form for your records.
4. Inform the GSG Treasurer Jon Hendrzak ( JonathanHendrzak@creighton.edu ) via email that your form has been turned in.
5. The GSG Finance Committee will review all requests. Funds are available on a first come, first serve basis. Students will be informed of the committee's decision by CUemail.
6. Keep track of all original receipts while traveling. Submit the original receipts with the completed TER form (plus copies of each) to the Graduate School GSG office Eppley B11.
a. The original receipts will be turned in to CSU and GSG will keep the copy of the receipts.
Please see GSG's Policies and Procedures for any further details.