Osteoporosis Research Center Mission
The Mission of the Osteoporosis Research Center is to contribute to the research, teaching, and service components of Creighton University’s Mission:
- By serving people at risk, or suffering from osteoporosis;
- By discovering and disseminating knowledge pertaining to the prevention and cure of osteoporosis;
- By investigating bone biology with specific references to mechanisms of development of skeletal fragility fractures, and at the same time by using this work as a window on broader biological questions;
- By providing its research volunteers a safe, scientifically valid experience, by treating them with courtesy and due appreciation for their participation, and by helping them to the extent consistent with it’s research mission; and,
- By enhancing the personal and professional growth of all members of the team.