Academic Success provides free peer tutoring in a wide variety of courses and formats, all designed to help you be successful in the classroom. Our friendly and knowledgeable peer tutors will help you master the concepts covered in your classes. Visit us. We can help!
- IN PERSON & ONLINE – check both options when you schedule!
- Up to 5 appointments/week.
- Default appointment length is 60 minutes, but you can adjust it to 30 minutes if you prefer.
- Appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
CHM-BIO-MTH-PHY | Sunday-Thursday | 6-9pm
A team of tutors is ready to assist you in select CHM, BIO, MTH & PHY courses. Stop by to ask a question, listen to common course struggles, and study with other students taking similar courses in this collaborative group setting.
Attached Tutors are “attached” to a faculty member for select CHM, BIO, & PHY courses. They attend class, take notes, and hold 2 study sessions/week throughout the semester, specifically for students in their faculty member’s section(s). Stop in to an Attached Tutoring session to study with other students in your class and get targeted assistance from your tutor.
Expand to view courses included:
Supplemental Instruction is available IN PERSON AND ONLINE for select Nursing courses. SI leaders work closely with faculty members, attend class, take notes, and deliver weekly supplemental lessons that reinforce key concepts from class. SI leaders lead exam review, create study guides, and answer questions in a group format. This is a great resource to add to your study routine each week! All SI sessions and office hours are in Central Standard Time.
Expand for details and courses included:
To Join an SI Session Online:
- Click above to find session times for your course.
- Click LINK TO SESSION when it’s time to join.
- Click sign-in, and you’ll join the waiting room. Your SI Leader will let you in.
- Follow along and participate with the group.
- To leave the session, click Leave Meeting in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Return to the page where you signed-in to sign-out of the session.
Center for Advising Resources and Support
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178
Hixson-Lied Science Building, first floor