Student Employment Office for On-Campus Jobs
Each year over 2,600 Creighton students help meet their educational expenses by working here at Creighton, both through the Federal Work Study program and University funded employment.
Student employees serve in a wide variety of positions from intramural referees at soccer games to research assistants in Health Sciences labs. The person who answers the phone when you call a campus department is often a Creighton student. The friendly face you see when approaching a receptionistís desk is often a student worker. They escort you to your car when itís late at night, watch over your toddler in the Child Care Center, put your library books back on the shelves, sort your mail and monitor the safety cameras in the parking lots. They file your chart when you are seeking treatment in the Dental Clinic or the Medical Center. And donít forget, that personality behind Billy Bluejay is a student worker.
Federal I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form
At time of hire, students will need to present, in person, original documents that prove identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
- Students being hired by CU departments will complete their I-9 in the Human Resources Office, located on the corner of 23rd and Burt St. west of Public Safety.
- Federal Work Study students will complete their I-9 in the Student Employment Office, Harper Center rm 2054.
2500 California Plaza, Omaha Ne 68178-0062. Harper Center rm 2054
402 280 2457 800 282 5835 fax: 402 280 2895
- VIEW YOUR PAYSTUBS ON-LINE Your pay stubs, W4 tax withholding forms and end of the year W2 earnings statements can be viewed on line through CU Human Resouces self service.
- The Work Number - Creighton uses this Web-based employment / salary verification system. Use it when you need to provide verification of your Creighton employment for a job application, a credit card, apartment lease,etc.
- Creighton Payroll Office Questions about student paychecks, taxes, direct deposit, and W2 and W4 tax forms. 402-280-4017
- Financial Aid Questions about your financial aid eligibility and how to apply for aid.
- Creighton Career Center Information about off campus jobs for CU students, including part time, full time, summer and internships.