...look for the windows with the pillows!
Take a peek inside!
View the VIP Center's brochure to learn more!
The VIP Center focuses on advocacy and violence prevention for the University. The VIP Center is a confidential resource for Creighton students, faculty, and staff. We provide advocacy, information, resources, and support in addition to programmatic efforts around violence prevention.
- Confidential advocacy for individuals who have experienced sexual violence, dating/domestic violence, harassment, stalking, or discrimination
- General support
- Information on a rights under Title IX
- Information and assistance with reporting an incident to the University and/or Omaha Police Department
- Assistance in regards to housing, coursework extensions, absences, safety planning, and more
- Information on counseling and medical services
- Referrals for on- and off-campus resources
- Prevention Education focusing on bystander intervention
- Green Dot Program - Green Dot is a campus-wide effort to reduce violence by engaging bystanders and promoting positive, proactive behaviors
- Education and Training
- We offer programs on sexual violence, dating/domestic violence, stalking, harassment, and bullying. Workshops are available for student groups, classes, meetings, student organizations, departments, and more
Interested in learning more about the VIP Center and our work? Read our Annual Report that reflects on the 2014-2015 Academic Year.
The VIP Center Annual Report has a summary of:
- Advocacy Options. Did you know the VIP Center can help someone experiencing violence get a protection order?
- Service Statistics from last year. Did you know we served almost 90 individuals last year?
- VIP Center Highlights. Did you know 900+ individuals in the Creighton community participated in our first Denim Day?
- Quotes from survivors about how the VIP Center served them.
The VIP Center is here for you!
Stop by! We're open Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Call us! (402) 280-3794
Email us! VIPcenter@creighton.edu (confidential email)
Subscribe to our listserv to be the first to know about events, trainings, and news!
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter: