Want to learn safe and effective ways to intervene if you see violence about to happen?
Register now for the first Green Dot Bystander Training of the semester on Friday, September 25th from 12-3:30 p.m. in Harper Center, Room 2060!!!
This training will be capped at 30 participants so reserve your spot NOW! Lunch will be provided as well as a Green Dot t-shirt!
Looking for other ways to get involved and to be a part of the movement to end violence on our campus? Check out upcoming events hosted by the VIP Center! Be a part of the solution!
...look for the windows with the pillows!
Take a peek inside!
View the VIP Center's brochure to learn more!
The VIP Center focuses on advocacy and violence prevention for the University. The VIP Center is a confidential resource for Creighton students, faculty, and staff. We provide advocacy, information, resources, and support in addition to programmatic efforts around violence prevention.
- Confidential advocacy for individuals who have experienced sexual violence, dating/domestic violence, harassment, stalking, or discrimination
- General support
- Information on a rights under Title IX
- Information and assistance with reporting an incident to the University and/or Omaha Police Department
- Assistance in regards to housing, coursework extensions, absences, safety planning, and more
- Information on counseling and medical services
- Referrals for on- and off-campus resources
- Prevention Education focusing on bystander intervention
- Green Dot Program - Green Dot is a campus-wide effort to reduce violence by engaging bystanders and promoting positive, proactive behaviors
- Education and Training
- We offer programs on sexual violence, dating/domestic violence, stalking, harassment, and bullying. Workshops are available for student groups, classes, meetings, student organizations, departments, and more
The VIP Center is here for you!
Call us! (402) 280-3794
Email us! VIPcenter@creighton.edu (confidential email)
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter: