Ordering Creighton Transcripts
Creighton University fulfills transcript orders through the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering Center.
View instructions to request a transcript for:
Additional information on preparing to request a transcript is available below.
Current Student Transcript Request
- Log in to your NEST account.
- Click Student Services > Student Records > Request Official Transcript.
- Your NEST login serves as your required consent.
- If you attended Creighton at any time during the current term, you are considered a current student.
- Several processing options exist for transcript orders.
- Hold for Degree
- Hold for Grades
- Send Now
- Find out what format (electronic or paper) the recipient will accept.
- Enter a complete, accurate recipient address and other information on the order form. This is YOUR responsibility.
- Prepare and sign Transcript Matching forms that must accompany your transcript. Follow on-screen instructions to upload them.
- DO NOT submit personal documents (résumés, diploma copies, etc.). They will not be included with your transcript.
- Holds on your account delay processing and delivery. If you have a hold, you will receive a message on the order screen. You will not be able to place an order until you have resolved the hold.
- Grades and degrees for the current term will be included after they have been processed. If you need grades and degree for the current term to be on your transcript, select "Hold for Grades" or "Hold for Degree" under "Enter Recipient Information" when placing your order.
- When Creighton University is closed (e.g. holidays, inclement weather closings), transcripts will be processed unless there are issues such as holds or attachments to be reviewed. In the latter case, staff will manage those orders after returning to normal business hours.
- If you attended/graduated from Creighton in 1992 or earlier, your order will require 2 to 3 business days for processing.
- If you need to order a Certified Copy of your Diploma to accompany your transcript, please attach a completed Request for Certified Copy of Diploma form with your transcript order.
- If you graduated from one of the following schools/programs, you must contact the Registrar's Office directly about requesting transcripts. Do not place your order through the Clearinghouse.
- St. Joseph's Hospital School of Nursing (Omaha)
- St. Catherine's Hospital School of Nursing
- Creighton Institute
- EMS Certificate (Prior to 2007)
- Any Certificate program completed before 1992 but not listed here.
- $6 per copy.
- Fast, convenient, secure.
- Electronic or paper delivery.
- Expedited shipping available.
- Transcript Matching Forms may be uploaded with order.
- Email updates on order status.
- Instant Mobile Alerts available.
For students who attended Mary Lanning School of Nursing or Creighton College of Nursing - Mary Lanning Campus or Grand Island Campus:
- If you graduated from Mary Lanning School of Nursing in 1988 or earlier, please contact the following regarding transcripts:
Bryan College of Health Science
Office of Records and Registration
Mandy King at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you graduated from The Creighton University College of Nursing – Mary Lanning Campus from 1989-2020, OR The Creighton University College of Nursing – Grand Island campus from 2021 – present, please follow the transcript order instructions for former Creighton students.
Brandeis Hall 202
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178
Monday - Friday
8 am - 4:30 pm (Central Time)