Financial Aid Forms
Useful Financial Aid Forms
Is there a difference on any of these forms between undergraduate, graduate, professional?
Depending on your particular circumstances, you may be asked by the CU Financial Aid Office to provide additional information. If this is the case, we will send you an email alert requesting it. Below are the most commonly requested forms we may ask you to submit. Print out the form you need, complete it and either upload it to jaydrop.creighton.edu/filedrop/FinancialAid, mail it to the Creighton Financial Aid Office, 2500 California Plaza, Omaha, NE 68178-0062, or fax it to us at 402.280.2895. Forms can also be dropped off to our office, located in the Harper Center, Suite 1100. For your protection, any document containing birth date or social security number can no longer be accepted via unsecured email.
Please don't forget to sign any paper forms, or we have to mail it back for a signature. If you have questions call: 402.280.2731 or 800.282.5835.
Commonly Used Forms for Aid Year 2022-2023
- Verification Worksheet Independent Student 2022-23
- Verification Worksheet Dependent Student 2022-23
- Graduate and Professional Student Verification Worksheet 2022-23
- Student Statement of Non-Filing 2022-23
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose 2022-23
- Appeal for Independent Student Status 2022-23
- Household Information Dependent Student 2022-23
- Federal Work Study (FWS) Agreement 2022-2023
- Cost of Attendance Increase 2022-2023
- Request for Special Circumstances 2022-2023
- Summer School Aid Application 2022-2023