Centers & Institutes
Creighton’s Centers and Institutes are here for you.
Creighton takes great pride in being a top Jesuit university. We’re here to support students, faculty, staff, alumni and the greater community.
Whether it’s helping improve patient care, providing leadership training to undergraduates, setting ethical standards in health policy or preserving the legacy of important literary figures, we’re devoted to the academic success of current and future generations. Among the many centers and institutes at Creighton dedicated to that success are:
Graduate/Professional, Interdisciplinary and Research
- Center for Health Promotion and Well-Being
- Center for Health Services Research and Patient Safety
- Center for Interprofessional Practice, Education & Research (CIPER)
- Center for Professional and Corporate Excellence
- Center for Promoting Health and Health Equality
- Lynch Comprehensive Cancer Research Center
- Institute for Economic Inquiry
- Kingfisher Institute for Liberal Arts and Professions
- Kripke Center for the Study of Religion and Society
- Osteoporosis Research Center
- The Werner Institute
At Creighton, our students work side by side with faculty on the research process. The opportunities are limitless to discover, use critical thinking and gain knowledge through the inquiry process.
— Julianne Soukup, PhD Professor of Chemistry, Director of the Center for Undergraduate Research and Scholarship