Centers & Institutes
Creighton’s Centers and Institutes are here for you.
Creighton takes great pride in being a top Jesuit university. We’re here to support students, faculty, staff, alumni and the greater community.
Whether it’s helping improve patient care, providing leadership training to undergraduates, setting ethical standards in health policy or preserving the legacy of important literary figures, we’re devoted to the academic success of current and future generations. Among the many centers and institutes at Creighton dedicated to that success are:
Graduate/Professional, Interdisciplinary and Research
- Center for Health Promotion and Well-Being
- Center for Health Services Research and Patient Safety
- Center for Interprofessional Practice, Education & Research (CIPER)
- Center for Professional and Corporate Excellence
- Center for Promoting Health and Health Equality
- Hereditary Cancer Center
- Institute for Economic Inquiry
- Kingfisher Institute for Liberal Arts and Professions
- Osteoporosis Research Center
- The Werner Institute