Close Menu

Housing Process

Living on-campus is an ideal way to immerse yourself in student life at Creighton. You will enhance your educational experience—and make friendships that will last a lifetime.

To help you build community, make lifelong friendships and receive the support you need for success, you’ll be living with other first-year students—either on a floor or in one of our first-year freshman residence halls. Three out of our eight residence halls are typically designated for freshmen: Deglman, Swanson and Kiewit. See the first-time housing application process to apply for a freshman residence hall.

You’re no longer new to Creighton, but support and resources for you still abound! In the residence halls we set you up for success by clustering you in halls with other sophomores. Swanson and McGloin Halls offer suite style housing, while Kenefick, Heider, and Davis Square offer apartment style living. See the recontracting process to learn about applying for sophomore living.

Many students elect to stay on-campus following the two-year on-campus requirement. Opus Hall houses upperclassmen who continue their campus residence offering two, three and four bedroom apartment-style living. Please note that upperclassman housing is limited and is not guaranteed. See the recontracting process to learn about applying for apartment-style living.