Grow the Seed of Faith in You
Campus Ministry offers a wide variety of programs and resources to help you grow in love of God and others. In addition to our worship and retreat opportunities, these programs are also available to support you in your faith journey:
- Christian Life Communities (CLCs) invite you to gather in community with prayer and reflection, sharing in the exploration of faith active in our world.
- The ENGAGE faith speaker series provides a meal as well as food for thought to process in conversation with others.
- VIA hikes combine prayer, reflection, discussion, and appreciation of the beauty of creation.
- Finding Ourselves in Scripture (FOiS) is a weekly drop-in group for reflection, scripture, and community.
- The Interfaith Core Team invites religiously diverse undergraduate students to lead their peers in opportunities for learning, shared prayer, and celebration of the many religious traditions present on our campus.
We also offer opportunities to grow personally by connecting you with spiritual directors and advisors. And be sure to check out our Faith in Action links for ideas on how to live out a faith that seeks justice and reconciliation.
Explore the variety of faith exploration opportunities Campus Ministry has for you in the menu on the left. Wherever you are on your faith journey, we hope to offer you a means of taking that journey further.