Badges, Certificates and Credentials
Stackable Badges, Credentials and Certifications
Certificates, badges and credentials can help your team develop specific competencies on a more granular level than degree programs. Organizations can zero in on areas of need, and departments can show progress toward company goals in measurable, quantifiable ways.
Schedule a Class or Program
Director, Business Development
More than 25 High-Quality Programs
Browse opportunities to earn certificates, badges and credentials.
A certificate is an educational achievement representing completion of specialized training at the college level for corporate professionals. Creighton University’s graduate certificates represent training at the master’s degree level, generally consisting of 12 to 18 semester units of coursework.
An accredited bachelor’s degree in a related field is a standard prerequisite for entry into a graduate certificate program. In most cases, the graduate certificate through Creighton University can represent part of the coursework required for obtaining a master’s degree.
- Business Analytics
- Financial Psychology and Behavioral Finance
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Organizational Leadership
- Personal Financial Planning
Health Care Professionals
- Health Care Collaboration and Conflict Management
- Healthcare Management
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Dental
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medicine
- Pre-Health Sciences (Undergraduate)
Organizations can use credentials as evidence of completion of specific training or education programs. Creighton University offers boot camps and test preparation classes to help prepare employees to complete industry tests and exams, and to provide independent validation of possession of the knowledge, skills and ability necessary to practice a particular occupation competently. The issuing institution or association often maintains a record of the credential achieved.
Professional credentials are normally valid for a limited number of years, based on the pace of change in the certified profession. They may require periodic recertification through reexamination or continuing professional development.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®)
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®)
- Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® (A-CSMSM)
Project Management Institute
- PMP Exam Prep 6.0 (PMP®)
- PMI ACP Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®)
- CFA Weekly
- CFA Boot Camp
Badges are accessible and portable “micro-credentials” that employees can use to represent their accomplishments. Badges awarded through Creighton University show mastery in a range of skills and competencies. Badges connect those verified skills to organizational goals. In addition, research has shown that employees who earn badges for professional development are more engaged and remember more of what they have learned.
Digital badges have the greatest meaning when their source is known, trusted and verified. That’s why Creighton has partnered with a leading badging partner. When you see the Verified icon or official Verified seal on a member’s badge, profile or website, it means that our badging partner has verified that the account belongs to the person or organization indicated.
Badges are offered in the following areas and consist of one or more courses:
- Body Language, Communication, and Professional Excellence
- Workplace Strategies and Communication Styles
- Technology and Communication at Work: Online Messages
- Technology and Communication at Work: Speaking
Lifestyle Medicine Badge
- Advanced Lifestyle Medicine
- Health Behavior Modification
Negotiation and Conflict Resolution: Fundamentals Badge
- Introduction to Negotiation and Conflict Engagement
- Dynamics of Conflict Resolution
Technology and Innovation
- Drone Aviation Program Badge
- Innovation and Design Thinking Badge