Accelerate Your Ideas
Where Students, Technology and Industry Meet
Creighton’s IDEA Hub is a state-of-the-art technology makerspace—an education tool for the Creighton community and beyond.
The IDEA Hub utilizes Creighton’s innovative technologies and expertise to help promote economic development for the Omaha community. As partners, we aim to bring students, scientists and organizations together from across the world to develop new technologies that help businesses grow, support STEAM education and generate positive social change.
- Get involved in a Hack-a-thon through participation, sponsorship or mentoring a student.
- Sponsor a student as an intern and get top priority to recruit and hire new grads.
- Form a civic or co-intellectual property partnership to tackle a research project.
- Partner with us for professional development. We can provide a variety of training courses for your team.
- Take a continuous education program to advance the skills needed in your career.
- Lease the Creighton Advanced Visualization Environment, or C.A.V.E., which features a 35- x 8-foot curved wall where larger than life images and videos can be projected.
- Join the Innovation advisory council.
- Consider naming opportunities for programs and physical spaces.
- Contact us for other opportunities.
employment rate for IDEA Hub interns
job offers before graduation for IDEA Hub interns
additional contact hours per year in skills development and mentorship for IDEA Hub interns