Value Investing Panel
Join us for the return of the Value Investing Panel, hosted by the students of the Portfolio Practicum.
When: Friday, April 29, 2022, 3 pm with reception following around 4:45 pm.
Where: The Mike and Jose Harper Center Auditorium
This year's panelists are:
- Tom Gayner, Co-Chief Executive Officer at Markel Corp.
- Douglas Jackman, CFA, President and Portfolio Manager at Thomas White International
- Susan Schmidt, CFA, Head of US Equities Portfolio Management at Aviva Investors
- Mark Wynegar, CFA, President and Portfolio Manager at Tributary Capital Management
The moderators are:
- Robert R. Johnson, PhD, CFA, CAIA, Professor at Heider College of Business and Founder, Chairman & CEO of Economic Index Associates
- Clint Rushing, CFA, Instructor at Heider College of Business, Vice President- Investment Strategy at D.A. Davidson & Co.
This event is open to the public and registration is required.
Date and Time
Omaha, NE 68178