Graduate Medical Education Office
The Creighton University Office of Graduate Medical Education oversees all residency and fellowship programs, with approximately 250 residents and fellows.
Improve the human condition for our residents, fellows, and the patients that we serve by being a national leader in transformative and innovative education.
- Create a diverse workforce of physicians in residencies and fellowships that will work in the areas of medicine that are underserved in Nebraska.
- Support and grow underrepresented specialties, academic positions and physicians who can work in areas that suffer shortages including rural, under resourced and socially disadvantaged populations.
- Create a culture in our GME programs of continuous quality improvement that will create highly competitive programs with a national reputation.
- Dedicate ourselves to maintaining the principle of “Cura Personalis” despite growing in size, scope and specialties.
- Demonstrate the value of academics to our healthcare partner Common Spirit
- Transform residents and fellows into critical, ethical and moral thinkers so they can be agents of change in the healthcare system.
Graduate Medical Education Office Staff
Robert W. Dunlay, MD
Dean, School of Medicine
Interim Designated Institutional Official
GME Institutional Coordinator
Allison M. Harlow, PhD
Director for Wellness & Resilience
Senior Program Manager
Administrative Assistant III