Credential Verification Requests
Due to a high volume of requests for Residency and Fellowship credentialing verifications, we now charge a processing fee. Please see clarifications below to determine if your verification will incur a fee. A link to a sample Standard Verification Form is provided below for your use in reviewing the content of that form to help determine if the Standard Verification Form will meet your credentialing request.
Residents/Fellows who have graduated within the last five years:
- Completion of the Standard Verification Form will be provided at no charge.
- Completion of a non-standard verification (i.e., a specific form from the credentialing agency, employer, etc. will be charged $75.00.
Residents/Fellows who graduated more than five years ago:
- Completion of the Standard Verification Form will be a $75.00 fee.
- Completion of a non-standard verification form (i.e., a specific form from the credentialing agency, employer, etc. will be charged $150.00.
Requests that do not require payment can be faxed or emailed to the appropriate Residency/Fellowship contact.
Requests requiring payment must be made in writing using the copy in this sample Cover Letter Requesting Training Verification. This form and check should be made payable to Creighton University and mailed to the attention of the program coordinator in the respective program.
Residency Program Contacts
- Family Medicine and Family Medicine & Obstetrics
- General Surgery and Global Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pathology – Anatomic and Clinical
Adrienne Van Winkle
- Urology and Endocrinology
Fellowship Program Contacts
- Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Infectious Disease
- Methodist-Creighton Head and Neck Oncologic Reconstructive Fellowship