Requirements for BSN
Ready to start the application process for the traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program at Creighton University? If you’ll be entering Creighton Nursing as a freshman, you may apply through Undergraduate Admissions anytime after August 1 of your senior year in high school. See all admissions deadlines.
What Does it Take to Get Admitted?
So, what does it take to get admitted into our academically rigorous Traditional BSN program? Admissions are based upon:
- High school GPA
- ACT or SAT scores*
- Extracurricular activities
- Personal statement to demonstrate creative abilities not reflected in your transcripts
- Recommendation from high school counselor
- Recommended four years of high school English, math and social science, along with three years of natural science, foreign language and electives
- Honors sections and advanced placement courses will enhance a candidate’s application
- High school chemistry or its equivalent with a “C” grade or better prior to enrolling at Creighton
*For students who are choosing to apply test-optional, ACT/SAT exam scores are not required at the time of application for admission.