Requirements for BSN Program
Ready to start the application process for the traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program at Creighton University? If you’ll be entering the program as a freshman, you may apply through Undergraduate Admissions any time after August 1 of your senior year in high school. See all admissions deadlines.
What Does it Take to Get Admitted?
The Creighton nursing program is academically rigorous. Admissions are based upon:
- High school GPA
- ACT or SAT scores*
- Extracurricular activities
- Personal statement to demonstrate creative abilities not reflected in your transcripts
- Recommendation from high school counselor
- Recommended four years of high school English, math and social science, along with three years of natural science, foreign language and electives
- Honors sections and advanced placement courses will enhance a candidate’s application
- High school chemistry or its equivalent with a “C” grade or better prior to enrolling at Creighton
*For students who are choosing to apply test-optional, ACT/SAT exam scores are not required at the time of application for admission.