Schedule of Retreats
Consistent with the Ignatian tradition, the Creighton University Retreat Center offers directed and preached multi-day retreats. These retreats are based on the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola. Silence is not the focus of the retreat, but it is a necessary component of a fruitful retreat. God speaks to us in many ways, and at times God speaks to us through our conversations with others.
Some of the reasons others have made these retreats include:
- To deepen their relationship with Jesus Christ
- A desire to spend quality time in prayer and reflection
- To learn more about yourself in relationship to God and to others
- In preparation to make a significant decision
- As a response to the movement of the Spirit
In addition to these Ignatian retreats, our staff can create a customized individual or group retreat. We can work with your team to meet your spiritual goals.