Support Our Work
Throughout the years, the SCSJ has had extremely generous friends and alumni of Service & Justice Trips who have been amazing supporters of the program. Fundraising efforts help the SCSJ give out over $25,000 in need-based and leadership scholarships each year, as well as subsidize all the trips to keep them affordable for everyone. Every donation, from the largest to the smallest, is helpful in keeping alive the 35 year legacy of the Service & Justice Trips program.
Your gift makes a difference in our mission
- $800 – Cost to rent a 12 passenger van for a Service & Justice Trips group
- $450 – Cost to rent a minivan for a Service & Justice Trips group
- $330 – Price for a full-week Service & Justice Trips participant
- $230 – Price for a half-week Service & Justice Trips participant
- $100 – Average leadership scholarship for Service & Justice Trips coordinator
- $25 – Cost to print five Service & Justice Trips coordinator binders.
- $5 – Cost for the candle made in the DR that the group uses during reflection each night.
Please consider supporting the SCSJ’s programs by making a 100% tax-deductible gift. Any amount is greatly appreciated. You may make a donation to the SCSJ as a whole or to a specific SCSJ program (e.g. Service & Justice Trips, Ignatian Family Teach-In for Justice, Weekly Service, etc.).
- By mail: make check payable to “Creighton University” and designate “SCSJ (program designation if desired)” on the memo line and send to “Creighton University, PO Box 30282, Omaha, NE 68103-1382″
- By secure website.
Thank you for your support!