Mathematics (Associate in Science)
Whether you’re thinking of earning a bachelor’s degree or you’re ready to pursue a career, an Associate in Science in mathematics from Creighton will help you work toward your goal. Courses are offered during the day and evenings, so you can design your schedule.
An associate degree in mathematics is ideal for those seeking to broaden their mathematical knowledge in order to pursue a bachelor’s degree. Others find an associate degree provides skills that will enhance their career and open up new opportunities. A broad-based foundation of mathematical knowledge is an asset in many professional settings.
In this program, you’ll explore:
- Differential equations
- How to analyze and apply mathematical knowledge
Creighton admissions are based upon:
- High school GPA
- ACT or SAT scores*
- Extracurricular activities
- Personal statement to demonstrate creative abilities not reflected in your transcripts
- Recommendation from high school counselor
- Honors sections and advanced placement courses will enhance a candidate’s application
*For students who are choosing to apply test-optional, ACT/SAT exam scores are not required at the time of application for admission.
Dates & Deadlines
Applications for the fall semester open on Aug. 1 of the prior year. For scholarship consideration, the earlier you complete your undergraduate application, the better. For up-to-date deadlines, visit our admissions page.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition rates are updated each year. Visit our financial aid site to learn more about the cost of attendance.
Creighton University’s Financial Aid Office administers over $200,000,000 in student aid each year from federal, state, institutional and private sources.
Join the Math Club
- The Math Club is open to all mathematics students and anyone interested in mathematics and its applications. The club promotes fellowship and scholarly activity through trips to major conferences, seminars and social gatherings.