Contact Us & Verifications
Thank you for reaching out to Creighton University School of Medicine – Phoenix Internal Medicine Residency program. Please complete our verification request form with information regarding the resident that you are seeking documentation for, and our team will work to complete your request as soon as possible. Please make sure to upload an authorization for information release within your form, if applicable.
Link to request form: https://forms.office.com/r/16qQ0Phqs6
The survey will take approximately 5 minutes to complete. Please complete the questions so they we can process your request. As required by the ACGME, and to ensure accurate information, please allow up to 30 days for processing. Once completed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any processing questions.
Requesting Malpractice Information
If you are requesting Malpractice Information, please read:
- CURRENT RESIDENTS: Current Proof of Insurance Documentation for each current resident is in their personnel file on New Innovations, Files & Notes Tab
- Graduated Creighton Residents: for verification of no claims while with Creighton, you can email email@example.com
- Insurance holder is MICA
- If the resident needs claim history information prior to Creighton Employment:
- Valleywise: To obtain a copy, please contact Risk Management at 602.344.5005, or mail the request to the Risk Management Office, Valleywise Health Medical Center, 2601 E Roosevelt, Phoenix AZ, 85008.
- St. Joseph’s: Please contact the Claim Verifications team at ClaimVerification@DignityHealth.org. The request must come from the institution that needs it and include a signed release form with the request.