How to Apply
Applying for our Gastroenterology Fellowship
The Gastroenterology Fellowship Program at St. Joseph’s participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). Information regarding the NRMP can be obtained online at http://www.aamc.org/nrmp or upon calling 202.828.0676.
If you are interested in applying to our Fellowship Program and have met our program requirements below, please apply through the ERAS application by September 1. Only fully completed applications will be considered for entry into Fellowship.
All applications will be received through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) from the Association of American Medical Colleges. Please contact your student affairs office for information regarding your school’s processing procedures for ERAS applications and software.
Applicants applying to the fellowship must have:
1. Applied through ERAS before 9/01
2. completed an ACGME accredited Internal Medicine Program in good standing
3. Satisfactorily passed USMLE or COMLEX Steps 1, 2 and 3
4. United States citizenship, Permanent Resident or J-1 Visa status. International graduates must have ECFMG certification.
5. A complete application (all required documents uploaded) and includes 3 letters of reference
If you have additional questions or would like more information about our Gastroenterology Fellowship Program, please email our Fellowship Coordinator at academicaffairs@DignityHealth.org.