EXS Learning Objectives
Bachelor of Science Degree - Exercise Science & Pre-Health Professions Major Objective Set
Learning Outcome Objectives
- Fundamental Principles in Exercise Science
- Students demonstrate knowledge and understanding and the ability to appropriately apply the fundamental principles in the exercise sciences.
- Aerobic and Anaerobic Training Prescriptions
- Students demonstrate the ability to develop safe and effective aerobic and anaerobic training prescriptions.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate original research and/or literature reviews in an oral presentation.
- Professional Competency
- Students demonstrate personal characteristics necessary to function effectively in a professional workplace.