Mission, Values & Services
The John P. Fahey Career Center, as a part of the Division of Student Success, is committed to assisting students and alumni in exploring purpose and opportunities, developing career-related skills, and implementing goals that reflect their unique roles in the world of work and their commitment to a life of service to others.
Student Learning Outcomes
Students will be able to...
Clarify major and career goals:
- Increase awareness of individual skills, values, and interests
- Connect to resources that can inform major and career options
- Access experiential learning opportunities to guide discernment
Develop career-related skills:
- Practice professional etiquette, integrity, and global competencies in application processes, networking and interviewing, and work settings
- Articulate personal brand using clear and effective written, oral, and visual communication
- Build their network and confidence by engaging in professional interactions
Implement career goals:
- Evaluate options considering personal values and aspirations
- Plan and execute actionable next steps
- Employ and refine career development strategies throughout professional journey