Creighton University welcomes chaperoned groups of high school students and college access programs to visit campus during the fall and spring semesters. These visits are designed for groups of 15-50 students.
We offer group visits:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11:45 a.m.
- Wednesdays at 8:45 a.m. and 11:45 a.m.
The visit includes an admission presentation and a guided tour of campus. Visits last approximately 2 hours. You may choose to just take the tour portion and forgo the presentation (offered at 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. on the days indicated).
You will be contacted within 2-3 business days regarding your request. Approved visit requests will be sent a confirmation letter with details about the visit including agenda, directions to campus, parking and where to meet. We encourage you to have multiple days and times in mind.
- Please contact us at least three weeks before your preferred visit date. Our list of unavailable visit dates is listed in the form.
Admissions Presentation and Campus Tour
- Our 30-minute admissions presentation includes general information about Creighton. This is followed by a 1-hour walking campus tour led by a current Creighton student tour guide. Please encourage your students to dress accordingly and wear comfortable shoes.
- If you have a special request, please contact our Events Team at email@example.com or 402.280.2703.
- Creighton University policy requires 1 adult chaperone for every 15 students.
- The start time listed includes check-in time. Please plan to be in the admissions office at the designated time.
- If you need to reschedule or if your group is going to be late, please contact our admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.280.2703.