How to Apply OB-GYN
Applying for our OB-GYN Residency
For academic year 2022–2023 we have adopted the CREOG recommended standards for Obstetrics and Gynecology residency application and interview processes. All applications must be submitted via ERAS and all applicants are strongly encouraged to complete the Altus Suite of assessments, to assist with our selection process for this application cycle. Though it is not a requirement, we hope that these tools will allow us to conduct a more holistic review of candidates’ non-clinical attributes and their alignment with our program culture and goals.
- Applicants should review our program details on Freida and APGO
- Altus Suite is a standardized, three-part assessment of non-cognitive skills, interpersonal characteristics, and personal values and priorities that we believe are important for successful residents of our program. Altus Suite consists of:
- Casper: 60-90 minute online, open-response situational judgment test
- Snapshot: 10-minute one-way video interview with standardized questions
- Duet: 15-minute value-alignment assessment
- Please visit www.TakeAltus.com to learn more and register for Altus Suite CSP-20101 - U.S. Graduate Medical Education.
- Casper scheduled test dates are:
- 7/20/23 (8pm EDT)
- 8/8/23 (5pm EDT)
- 8/24/23 (5pm EDT)
- 9/7/23 (8pm EDT)
- 9/21/23 (8pm EDT)
- Applicants should include the below with their ERAS application.
- One Standardized Letter of Evaluation (SLOE). 23–24 SLOE template https://apgo.org/page/rrrapplicant.
- Two OBGYN LORs (one should be Chair letter if the SLOE isn’t from the Chair)
- Final application submission deadline will be 10/1/23.
- Release all interview offers on 10/24/23, with rolling offers to follow.
- Applicants will have a minimum of 48 hours after an interview invitation email to accept or decline.
- As always, we will limit interview invitations to the number of interview slots available within our program.
- Our virtual interview dates are listed below:
- Applicants will be informed of their final applicant status (invited for interview; wait-listed; or rejection) by 12/2/23.