Message from the Director
A Message from R. Michael Brady MD, FACOG, Program Director
Our mission is to produce excellent specialists in general obstetrics and gynecology who can either immediately enter practice or acquire excellent fellowship placements.
We know that women’s health is the most impactful specialty in medicine. We are committed to producing outstanding clinicians and surgeons that:
- Produce physicians who can practice our specialty independently immediately upon graduation
- Address healthcare disparities
- Improve quality of care
- Advocate for our patients and community
- Support the wellness in themselves and their teams
- Produce scholarship that advances our field
We seek candidates who are bright, mature, happy and have a strong work ethic. We match residents that desire the pursuit of excellence and possess dedication to patients, while maintaining a sense of self.
R. Michael Brady MD, FACOG, Program Director
Joel Barkley, MD, Associate Program Director
Larissa Romero MD, FACOG, Assistant Program Director