The Template Hub
Empower your department with on-brand templates.
The Template Hub allows University users to easily create Creighton-branded print or digital materials without any design training. A variety of popular templates are available within the Hub—flyers, posters, invitations, brochures, social media graphics and more—that are ready for you to customize and share.
The Template Hub empowers you to generate your own printed or digital pieces with the peace of mind that it follows brand guidelines.
Get what you need, on brand and faster.
Why Use the Template Hub?
This online tool enables non-designers to:
- Create and edit documents
- Access pre-made Creighton templates
- Update recurring projects without any delay
- Download and export final files
- Have our photos, logos and icons within reach
The templates do not replace the high concept design, campaign and other work undertaken by University Communications and Marketing; they supplement with templates intended to serve quick, easy, repeatable work for common marketing materials.
We’ve created a starting point for you. Now you can take the next step—at your pace!
Request a Template Design
Many categories of template designs are available for use within the Template Hub; however, if you have a recurring project or asset that you think would be a valuable template for your department or the University, please submit a project request and select “Lucidpress Template” from the deliverable list.
- Read the notes. There are notes located to the sides of the pages and attached to some content areas to guide you as you build your project.
- You can use our photos. Photos have been loaded for easy use. Access them by navigating to the Images folder, Shared With Me, and then Photography. You can also search by keyword or school within the Images folder. Icons and logos can also be found within Shared With Me. Additional photos can be found in Photoshelter.
- Keep an eye out for updates. We’ll be adding new templates to the Template Hub to give you a variety of options for your projects.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. If you use the branded templates, you can make attractive and effective marketing materials without any design training. Once you are logged into Lucidpress, you can watch how-to videos in the Help Center.
The templates include: flyers, posters, invitations, brochures, social media graphics, digital signage and much more. Project-specific templates are organized by school, college, and division. Templates will be continually added, so the number of templates offered will increase over time. If you are looking for a specific template that isn't currently available, please let us know at email@example.com.
No. You own the content you add to the template and are responsible for proofreading and reviewing the accuracy of the information.
When you have completed your project, you can download print-ready files with crop marks (see “Step Four: Export your document for print or web” in our training document) and upload this file to Bluejay Print and Post, or your preferred printer. Call the print center at 402.280.2515 with any questions.