Gilbert M . Willett, PhD, MS
School of Dentistry
Faculty - Dentistry
Oral Biology (Master of Science)
SOD - School of Dentistry
Biography: Recent peer reviewed publications
Gilbert M . Willett, PhD, MS
- Becker BJ, Shope R, Willett GM, Von Essen S, Kennel V. Early Career Physical Therapist Faculty Connecting with Others for Scholarly Activity. Journal of Physical Therapy Education. 2021; 35(1):3-11.
- Willett GM, TF Walker, NS Norton. Stylohyoid Syndrome. Journal of Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy. 2019; 49(8):621.
- Becker BJ, H Sayles, M Woehler, T Rost, GM Willett. An Investigation of Professional Networks and Scholarly Productivity of Early Career Physical Therapy Faculty. Journal of Physical Therapy Education. 2019; 33(2):94-102.
- Willett GM, MA Jergenson, BJ O’Kane, LC Barritt, NS Norton. Case Report: An Extreme Case of Alveolar Bone Resorption in an Edentulous Mandible. Journal of Dental Oral Biology and Craniofacial Research. 2019; 2(2): 2-3.
- Webster TL, GM Willett. Educational Intervention Aimed at Teaching Critical Thinking: A Mixed Methods Investigation. Radiologic Science & Education. 2019; 24(1):17-27.
- Barth M, GM Willett, K Oliphant. Heterotrophic Ossification Following Hip Arthroscopy. Journal of Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy. 2018; 48(4):344.
- Forbes A, J Spagna, GM Willett, MA Jergenson, NS Norton, BJ O’Kane, M Weston. An Investigation of Learning Features in Anatomy Videos. Abstracts Accepted for the 37th Annual Meeting of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists, 15th‐19th June 2020. Clinical Anatomy. 2021. https://doi.org/10.1002/ca.23694
- Johnson K, Rowe, J, Gordon V, Lewis A, Hans K, Marolt C, McCumber T, Willett GM, Janssen SK. The Impact of Leg Length on the Path of the Infrapatellar Branch of the Saphenous Nerve. The FASEB Journal. 2020; 34(S1). https://doi.org/10.1096/fasebj.2020.34.s1.02361
- Gordon V, J Rowe, L Grubb, L Segars, CC Surek, T McCumber, GM Willett, A Olinger. Mapping a Danger Zone of the Dorsal Nerve of the Clitoris: Implications in Female Cosmetic Genital Surgery. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2020; 8(9S):5.
- Hasslen JA, GM Willett, LE Harris-Vieyra, SM Radniecki. Dental Student Musculoskeletal Health and Wellness. 2020 IADR/AADR/CADR Conference. Washington, D.C., March 17-21, 2020. (accepted - conference cancelled)
- Becker BJ, V Kennel, GM Willett. Enhancing Scholarly Productivity Among Physical Therapy Faculty through Professional Networks. Platform Presentation American Academy of Physical Therapy Education Educational Leadership Conference 2019. Bellevue, WA, October 18-20, 2019.
- Forbes A, J Spagna, GM Willet, MA Jergenson, BJ O’Kane, M Weston, NS Norton. Investigation of Learning Tools in Anatomy Videos. Poster presentation Creighton University Research Day, Omaha, NE, April 2, 2019.
- Becker BJ, M Woehler, H Sayles, T Rost, GM Willett. Does the structure of a professional network predict early career PT faculty scholarly activity? Platform presentation APTA CSM 2019, Washington, DC, January 23-26, 2019.
- Becker BJ, M Woehler, H Sayles, T Rost, GM Willett. Valuation of Scholarly Activities for Physical Therapy Faculty. Platform presentation APTA CSM 2019, Washington, DC, January 23-26, 2019.
- Chavarria, MA, TF Walker, GM Willett, MJ Walek, NS Norton. A Fresh Tissue Cadaveric Demonstration of the Clinical Anatomy of Eagle Syndrome. Clin Anat. 2018; 31(8):E66-E115.
- Becker BJ, H Sayles, V Kennel, GM Willett. Does a Professional Network Influence Early Career Faculty Trajectory? Platform presentation APTA CSM 2018. New Orleans, LA, February 21-24, 2018.
- Jergenson MA, GM Willett, BJ O’Kane, LC Barritt, NS Norton. An Extreme Case of Alveolar Bone Resorption in an Edentulous Mandible. Clin Anat. 2017; 30(8):1129.
- Keim-Janssen SA, GM Willett, VK Shostrom. Strategies for Success on First-Year Anatomy Examinations; Application of Study Techniques and Course Resources. 2017 Annual Kansas City University Research Symposium, Kansas City, MO. March 22, 2017
- Willett GM. Do you have pain on the lateral side of your knee (Iliotibial Band Syndrome)? Atlas of Science. 2016; April 15:Online. http://atlasofscience.org/do-you-have-pain-on-the-lateral-side-of-your-knee-often-diagnosed-as-iliotibial-band-syndrome/#more-12117
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy