Score National Recognition and Talent
Creighton competes with some of the biggest names in college sports as part of the BIG EAST Conference, but our move to the BIG EAST is more than just an honor for our athletics program. It’s a testament to the level of our academics, athletics and reputation throughout the country.
We customize partnerships for your needs. Partnership opportunities vary with each sport, but many include:
- TV visible signage (all men’s basketball games are nationally televised)
- Public address announcements
- Radio sponsorships
- Season or single game tickets
- Print advertising (programs, tickets, etc.)
- Digital advertising (website, social media, etc.)
- In-venue tabling/promotional item distribution
If you are looking for a specific sponsorship solution contact us today and we can help.
- 3.40 GPA for Creighton student-athletes
- 96% graduation success rate
- 5,000 hours of community service completed by staff and student-athletes
- No. 5 in the nation for average home attendance at men’s basketball games
- Four programs competed in the NCAA Tournament, which extended the University’s streak with at least one NCAA Tournament team to 30 straight school years.
14 NCAA Division I Athletics Teams
average GPA for Creighton student-athletes
graduation success rate
hours of community service by staff and student-athletes