Creighton Alumni Scholarship
Begin with Advancing Your Career
- The scholarship awards an amount equal to 25 percent of the published per credit hour tuition rate for the program.
- The student’s degree and graduation year will be verified with the Registrar’s Office at the time of application.
- No additional application is required for the tuition reduction.
- The scholarship can be applied to qualifying graduate and certificate programs with space availability.
- Applicants must meet program admission requirements and adhere to minimum admission criteria (See details per program).
- Applies to qualifying candidates who are admitted and enroll into a new program beginning Fall 2021 or later.
- Students who are currently enrolled in a program or began before Fall 2021 are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The scholarship may not be used in combination with other Creighton University scholarships, discounts, waivers or awards. Students pursuing an Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's program are not eligible.
- Scholarship will be extended beyond original degree of application if the student continues enrollment from a graduate certificate into a full graduate degree program or if the student pursues an approved dual degree program.
- The student must pay for all fees and the cost of books and supplies associated with courses.
- The scholarship will apply throughout the duration of the program as long as the student is not on Academic Probation and abides by the Graduate School Continuous Enrollment Policy.
Top-ranked National University
Rooted in the University’s commitment to engaging with and improving our world, we want to help you continue to move forward. As you are aware, Creighton is recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a top-ranked national university. A graduate degree or certificate from Creighton can help set you apart from your peers in a highly competitive landscape.
Eligible Graduate Programs
- Accounting (MAC)
- Analytics (MS)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Business Analytics (Graduate Certificate)
- Business Intelligence and Analytics (MS)
- Finance (MFin)
- Investment Management and Financial Analysis (MIMFA)
- Personal Financial Planning (Graduate Certificate)
- Early Childhood Education (Graduate Certificate)
- Educational Specialist (MS)
- English as a Second Language (Graduate Certificate)
- K-12 Educational Leadership through Sports (Graduate Certificate)
- School Counseling (MS)
- Secondary School Teaching (MEd)
- Bioethics (Graduate Certificate)
- Bioethics (MS)
- Clinical Ethics Consultation (Graduate Certificate)
- Emergency Medical Services (MS)
- Healthcare Collaboration and Conflict Management (Graduate Certificate)
- Healthcare Educator Teaching & Learning (Graduate Certificate)
- Healthcare Management (Graduate Certificate)
- Integrative Health and Wellness (MS)
- Lifestyle Medicine (Graduate Certificate)
- Medical Humanities (MA)
- Public Health (MPH)
- Leadership and Well-Being (Graduate Certificate)
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution (Graduate Certificate)
- Organizational Leadership (Graduate Certificate)
- Organizational Leadership (MSOL)
- Sports Leadership (Graduate Certificate)
Scholarships are only available for the tracks specified below:
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Nursing Administration and Leadership track (MSN)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Nursing Administration and Leadership (BSN - DNP)
- Post Master's to DNP (MSN - DNP)
- Post Master's to DNP (MSN - DNP) – Nursing Administration and Leadership track
APPLYING FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
Our admissions team will be notified of your alumni status through the application process based on the education background submitted in your application. Eligibility will be verified with the Registrar’s Office at the time of application completion. You’ll receive an award letter from Creighton if granted the scholarship. The scholarship may not be used in combination with other Creighton University scholarships, discounts, waivers or awards.
If you have yet to apply but are seeking information on a specific program below, feel free to schedule an appointment with the enrollment specialist listed on the relevant program page or request more information.