Epilepsy Support Group
Creighton Epilepsy Center is proud to welcome the Nebraska Epilepsy Support Group through CHI Immanuel, this group provides hope and knowledge to epilepsy patients and their family members.
Each session is different and may include educational information and resources, expert speakers on epilepsy topics and plenty of time for participants to talk, share their experiences, validate their struggles and celebrate their triumphs.
Through this group participants can:
- Learn the latest in epilepsy treatment
- New medications
- Vagus nerve stimulation
- Hear what other have learned
- Meet doctors, nurses and social workers with experience in treating people with epilepsy
- Learn what family members can do to help
- Compare your experiences to those of their epilepsy patients and their families.