As a parent, you probably have a lot of questions about Creighton University and your child’s college experience. We have answers. If you don’t see what you need here, parents [at] creighton [dot] edu (contact us).
We hope you’ll join us for our on campus events for family members of Creighton students:
You are a part of Creighton’s success. Parent partners help with:
- Hosting local receptions – contact parents [at] creighton [dot] edu for more information
- Calling or emailing admitted student families – Click here to sign-up
- Representing Creighton at college fairs – Click here to sign-up
- Contacting prospective students – Click here to sign-up
- Volunteering at Move-in Weekend – contact parents [at] creighton [dot] edu for more information
- Parent and Family Leadership Council
- Academic Calendar
- Admissions Deadlines
- Authorized access to student information
- Career Center
- Confidentiality/privacy (FERPA)
- Division of Student Life
- Holiday office closings
- Hotel information
- Housing/Residence Life
- Parking permits
- Payment and Registration Deadlines
- Shuttle and Transportation Services
- Student Care Clinic
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Handbook
- Tutoring (Creighton EDGE)
Creighton makes the safety of students and the campus community a top priority. Be prepared and in the know with these resources.
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- CU Alert - Weather and Emergency Notifications
- Safety at CU
- Student Health Services
- Student Health 101 Online Magazine
- Office of Public Safety
- POM - Peace of Mind Safety Device - One-touch, instant access to Creighton University Public Safety or your friends and family
Alcohol, Drug Abuse and Violence Education
Creighton University takes the education of its new students seriously, especially around issues such as alcohol, illegal drug use, prescription drug abuse, and sexual violence. The University has several resources for new students and families:
Creighton alumna Judy Pritza, BSN’92, MSN’96, serves as the director of the Parent and Family Program for the Office of Alumni and Parent Relations and Donor Engagement.
She has been a leader in the Omaha community as a professional volunteer, fundraiser, and project and event manager for numerous Omaha organizations.
She has worked with the Aksarben Foundation, Children’s Hospital and Medical Center Foundation, Creighton Prep and Duchesne Catholic high schools, and St. Vincent de Paul Catholic church and school. She currently serves as president of Creighton’s Nursing Alumni Advisory Board, and was a founding executive member for the Leaders for Life event, which annually celebrates female leaders and helps support women’s athletics at Creighton.
Judy and her husband, Randy, BS’83, MD’87, have three children: Christopher, Class of 2022, Erin and Michael.