Register for Your Creighton Classes.
The following information will walk you through the registration process at Creighton’s College of Arts and Sciences. If you have questions at any time, please email@example.com or call 402.280.4019.
Class registration helpful handouts and worksheets:
Before you register:
- Consult your faculty preceptor, your academic advisor, if you have questions about what classes to take.
- See “Searching for classes” and “How to register for classes” for instructions.
- Search for open classes by referring to the Schedule of Courses.
- Use this schedule planner worksheet (PDF) to organize your fall schedule. Make sure to have alternate classes and sections ready.
- Find additional course and program information by consulting the Undergraduate Bulletin.
As an incoming freshman, you’ll be required to take RSP 101, The Introduction to the Culture of Collegiate Life (or RSP 104 for honor students; RSP 105 for transfer students). This 50 minute course meets once a week.
You may also be required to take courses such as:
- RSP 120 Strategies for Academic Success—designed to help you achieve academic success
- ENG 155 Contemporary Composition—if you’re in the Cortina Community, a living-learning community dedicated to justice and service, you’ll be preregistered for a section of this course
- Make sure you know your NetID and your password. You’ll need both to login to the NEST.
- Test your NetID and password by using them to login to CU Mail.
- Know your registration PIN.
- Know your registration time (Central Time). You may register any time after your appointment time, but you may not register before your scheduled time.
Register for classes:
- Login to the NEST.
- If you have trouble accessing NEST, contact the DoIT Student Help Desk at 402.280.1111, option 2.
- At the Main Menu in NEST, select Student Services, then click Registration and select the semester you’re registering for.
- Click Add/Drop Classes. Enter your Registration PIN.
- Once you’ve accessed the Add Classes Worksheet, enter the 5-digit Course Reference Numbers (CRN) for each of your courses and click Submit Changes to register.
- Save your Registration PIN number. You’ll need it to check your schedule or to add or drop classes.
- If you have questions, contact the Registrar’s Office at 402.280.4019.
Making schedule changes:
- To add or drop classes, follow the steps above.
- You cannot drop RSP 101 or other required courses.
- If you drop a course and decide to add it later, you will not be able to do so if the course is closed.
- Make sure to talk with your faculty preceptor/academic advisor if you have any questions or concerns, such as:
- Major changes to your schedule
- Changing your major
- Physical or mental health issues that effect your studies