Top Thought Leaders for Your News Story
Heider College of Business scholars are available to provide expert opinion, comment, or analysis for members of the media.
Some of our thought leaders include:
Ernie P. Goss, Ph.D.—Mid-America’s economist of choice
Anthony R. Hendrickson, Ph.D.—Dean of the Heider College of Business and catalyst for change in business education
Robert Johnson, Ph.D.—CFA Charter member since 1991.
View Our Full List of Expert Faculty
- Beverly Kracher, Ph.D: Robert B. Daugherty Endowed Chair in Business Ethics and Society
- Ernie Goss, Ph.D.: Jack A. MacAllister Endowed Chair in Regional Economics
- Ravi Nath, Ph.D., Jack & Joan McGraw Endowed Chair in Information Technology
- Tom Lewis, Ph.D.: John P. Begley Endowed Chair in Accounting
- Jack Krogstad, Ph.D.: Union Pacific Endowed Chair in Accounting
I have always felt it is the responsibility of every member of a profession to fulfill his or her public trust, both individually and collectively.
— Tom Purcell, Ph.D., J.D., CPA Professor of Accounting/Professor of Law
Your investment in a top-ranked education will pay off as our success rate for graduates is 99%.
Media Queries and Event/Booking Information
Senior Director, External Relations