Heider College of Business scholars are available to provide expert opinion, comment, or analysis for members of the media.
Some of our thought leaders include:
Ernie P. Goss, Ph.D.—Mid-America’s economist of choice
Anthony R. Hendrickson, Ph.D.—Dean of the Heider College of Business and catalyst for change in business education
Robert Johnson, Ph.D.—CFA Charter member since 1991.
- Beverly Kracher, Ph.D: Robert B. Daugherty Endowed Chair in Business Ethics and Society
- Ernie Goss, Ph.D.: Jack A. MacAllister Endowed Chair in Regional Economics
- Ravi Nath, Ph.D., Jack & Joan McGraw Endowed Chair in Information Technology
- Tom Lewis, Ph.D.: John P. Begley Endowed Chair in Accounting
- Jack Krogstad, Ph.D.: Union Pacific Endowed Chair in Accounting
Your investment in a top-ranked education will pay off as our success rate for graduates is 99%.