Be a Heider Business Student
Be a Heider Business Student. Change the World.
Ready to become a business leader who can promote justice and improve the world through your business knowledge? Then it’s time to take the next steps to become a Heider College of Business student. With a degree from Heider College of Business, your future career opportunities are limitless.
Want to see what it feels like to be a Heider business student? Make plans now to visit campus or schedule a virtual visit.
Becoming a Heider student starts with applying to Creighton University. Once you’re accepted to Creighton, you’re also accepted into the Heider College of Business.
Visit admissions for everything you need to know to apply, including important timelines and deadlines, as well as application tips.
Questions? Please email or call us at 402.280.2703
The best way to experience what it is like to be a Heider Business student is to visit us! When you visit, we will plan a customized visit for you to:
- Tour the Heider College of Business
- Talk with current Heider students
- Experience a Heider business class
- Meet with Business Outreach Specialist to discuss academic programs, leadership and career development, and successful outcomes
You can schedule an individual visit most days of the year. Please schedule your campus visit through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions or call 402.280.2703.
The Heider College also is present at university events, such as CU Sunday Open Houses and Jay Days Weekday Program. Other opportunities to experience the Heider College are listed in the events tab below.
When you’re admitted to Creighton University, your information is used to match you to scholarships. Beyond the various scholarships awarded through the University, we have scholarships specifically for Heider business students:
- Heider College of Business Ethics and Social Responsibility Scholarship—$2,500 academic scholarships recognizing students for exceptional service accomplishments and leadership potential.
- Christina M. Hixson Scholarship in Business—$5,000 awards to academically motivated incoming freshmen business students from Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin or Wyoming.
- Scott Scholarship & Program—Full tuition, mandatory University fees, on-campus room, and board fees covered through scholarship dollars for four years (eight consecutive semesters), sponsored by the Suzanne & Walter Scott Foundation and Creighton University. Students who receive this scholarship will also be enrolled in our premier four-year leadership development program as a Scott Scholar.
- Heider Fellows Program—designed for high achieving students interested in leadership or research this program includes two tracks: the Dean’s Fellows and Business Research Fellows programs
- Special Programs Day—Each year, the Heider College of Business welcomes a select group of student leaders to campus for our Special Programs Day.