Student Activities & Organizations
Maximize Your Education Through Student Organizations
Your education at the Heider College of Business is enhanced through multiple student activities and organizations.
- Financial Management Association (FMA)—Finance students benefit from professional speakers, fundraising and community service activities through this national organization.
- American Marketing Association (AMA)—The AMA Creighton Chapter of the national AMA is for marketing leaders who want to be inspired by others.
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)—Network with financial planning professionals and explore financial planning careers through this national organization.
- Creighton Investment Banking Society (CIBS)—Through this organization, students will develop the professional and technical skills needed to break into investment banking.
- Beta Alpha Psi —Accounting students advance their professional skills through Creighton’s nationally recognized chapter.
- Beta Gamma Sigma — An international honor society serving business programs accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
- Omicron Delta Epsilon—Economics students benefit from being part of one of the world’s largest academic honor societies.
- Phi Beta Kappa —Creighton’s chapter is part of the nation’s oldest academic honor society, with more than 500,000 members.
- Alpha Kappa Psi —The world’s oldest and largest professional business fraternity is open to both men and women.
- Business Intelligence & Analytics Association —dedicated to serving the students of Creighton University through the advancement of knowledge and excellence in the study and profession of Business Intelligence and Analytics.
- CASE (Collegiate Alliance of Social Entrepreneurs)—This organization is designed to encourage students to bring their ideas into actions through sustainable and socially responsible businesses.
- Creighton Center for the Public Trust — This center allows business leaders to explore topics related to ethics, accountability, and integrity. The mission of the Student CPT is to promote ethical thinking in the developing character and conscience of students. The Student CPT provides students with opportunity to develop a real awareness of ethical issues, which provide a moral and ethical foundation for all future endeavors and create a better, more thoughtful world.
- Mock Trial—Business students on a pre-law path can compete on Creighton’s award-winning Mock Trial Team.
- The Ricketts Center —Named after a Creighton alumnus, the center promotes IT education and the business community.
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation puts Heider in the top 2% of business schools in the world.