Why choose Creighton University's Heider College of Business?
- Top 100 Best Undergraduate Business Programs, with a No. 20 ranking in Finance and a No. 25 ranking in Accounting
- 1 of only 2% worldwide Business schools accredited in both business and accounting
Recent graduates employed within six months of graduation
Million University funds managed by students through Portfolio Practicum class
Chartered financial analysts on faculty - more than any university in the world
We Blend the Business World With the Classroom
1. Internships & Outcomes: You will have access to more than 6,000 paid internships, including at Fortune 500 companies (four of which are headquartered right here in Omaha). In fact 91% of our students complete at least one internship. More importantly, 99% of our graduates are employed or in graduate school within six months of graduation.
2. Experiential Learning: You will take your learning to the professional level through innovative courses, like our Portfolio Practicum, where you can invest more than $7 million of actual university funds, and iJay Practicum, where you can gain hands-on experience running an Apple store right here on campus.
Our expert faculty bring their real business experiences to you—and they will bring your classroom learning to life through travel courses to places such as Wall Street, the Silicon Valley, South Africa, and China.
3. Leadership & Career Development: Heider is also the only institution that offers you two unique four-year programs in leadership and career development—the Anna Tyler Waite Program and the Career Portfolio Program.